RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the delivery date to a store near your or by mail. Charlotterusse.com does not accept returns on jewelry, electronic gift cards, physical gift cards, swim, intimates, fragrance, nail polish, and anything noted as final sale.
If your item is damaged, defective or incorrect upon arrival, please contact us to arrange for your return.
Merchandise purchased online can be returned to your local store or to our warehouse, address listed below. We will refund the purchase price and sales tax.
If you would like to exchange an item, you may do so at your nearest store.
Please note: You will be responsible for all return shipping fees if you choose to return it to our warehouse. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Return to a Store1. Use our store locator to find a Charlotte Russe near you.
2. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
3. You'll also need your original packing slip for a full refund. Returns without a packing slip will be issued a merchandise credit for the current selling price of the product.
4. Shipping & Handling/Gift Wrap fees are non-refundable, unless the item itself is damaged or defective. To get these fees refunded, you MUST send your item back by MAIL.
Note: PayPal and Bill Me Later purchases will be credited to a credit card provided the name on the original invoice matches that on the card.
Return by Mail1. Pack your stuff securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
2. Be sure to include your original packing slip with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the packing slip, just include your order number, billing name & address, and return reason on a piece of paper with your return.
3. Check “Reason for Return” on the back of the packing slip.
4. Use the pre-printed label on the front of the packing slip to affix to your package, and make sure all other labels have been removed before you send it off.
5. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept COD deliveries. It is recommended that you use any traceable & insurable shipping service for your return. Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
6. Send your package to:
U.S. returns should be sent to:
Attn: Returns Department
715 Theodore Ct.
Romeoville, IL 60446
Canada returns should be sent to:
Charlotte Russe c/o Landmark Global
4240 Harvester Rd Unit 2
Burlington ON L7L 0E8